Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~Cabo!~


Wow! Last week I was in Cabo to celebrate a dear friend's wedding and it was amazing!! It was so good to see old friends, make new ones, relax, eat a lot of Mexican food, and over indulge in many, many Bacardi Anejo Daiquiris! There were over 100 family and friends there to celebrate and it was SO much fun! If you've never been to Cabo before you have to go and stay at an all-inclusive resort like the one we stayed at because it was beautiful and the ocean was steps from the resort. It's called Dreams Los Cabos...Love it! We laid by the party pool, the ocean, the relaxing pool....ahhhhhh...went to the spa for an 80 min massage...it was awesome. The bride and groom and their parents completely spoiled us while in Cabo.  We went on a fabulous yacht dinner cruise, dined in downtown Cabo at Mi Casa, partied at Cabo Wabo, and other places that I just can't seem to remember after all the jello shots! Missed my kiddos, but really enjoyed my time.
As soon as I get the pics I'll post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment